-
August 15th, 2024, 09:00 AM
#1
griz1970 Member
-
August 15th, 2024, 04:07 PM
#2
griz1970 Member
Re: Curly Hair Care Tips
I’ve found that sticking to shampooing just a couple of times a week really helps keep my curls from getting too dry. Conditioning every time is key, and I also like to use a leave-in conditioner daily. For detangling, I start with my hair damp and use my fingers before finishing with a wide-toothed comb. Air-drying works best for me to keep frizz at bay.
I recently tried the best purple shampoo, and it made a noticeable difference in brightening up my highlights while keeping my hair soft. It’s been a nice addition to my routine, especially for maintaining color and minimizing brassiness.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks